WELCOME TO STAFFORD & REVUTSKYFacing criminal charges can be very stressful due a lack of knowledge and understanding of the Canadian Criminal Justice System. Choosing the right lawyer can ease your stress and help you in assessing your situation, making sure you make the right decisions in dealing with your case effectively. Call us now for professional and confidential counsel on your case.
Stephen J. Stafford and Iryna Revutsky are criminal defence lawyers practicing in association. We have each been in practice for over 30 years, representing people charged with all types of criminal offences, including theft, fraud, impaired driving, domestic assault, assault, sexual assault and all drug related offences in the greater Toronto area and surrounding region. We represent clients in the Ontario Court of Justice and the Superior Court of Justice, including jury trials.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
- Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice
- Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure
- Everyone has the right NOT to be arbitrarily detained or imprisoned
- Everyone has the right on arrest or detention:
- to be informed promptly of the reasons therefore;
- to retain and instruct counsel without delay and to be informed of that right;
- to have the validity of detention determined by way of habeas corpus and to be released if the detention is not lawful
- Any person charged with an offence as the right
- to be informed without unreasonable delay of the specific offence
- to be tried within reasonable time
For additional information about these rights or to ask for legal assistance please give us a call.
STAFFORD & REVUTSKY
Drug trafficking, including marijuana and cocaine
CAN HELP YOU WITH:
Drug possession and drug importing
Homicides: murder and manslaughter
Aggravated assault and assault with a weapon
Firearms possession and other gun charges
Robbery / Theft
Bail hearings / bail detention reviews
Any and all Federal and Provincial offences